Geez, with people tweeting, tagging and instantly posting photos on Facebook, it’s tough to keep a secret these days. And that’s the driving force behind the new evolution of Las Vegas’ “What happens here, stays here” campaign. Continue reading
Category Archives: Social media
Interesting new stats about social media can be found in this infographic released by Search Engine Journal.
A further reminder that it’s an ever-changing landscape trying to determine where and how to tell your story.
Note that stats about Twitter usage, which, while effective for some uses, still shows softness.
- Does the jcpenney store experience live up to its new marketing?
- Manning and Irsay’s separation serves as a model for all sports teams
- Read this before you send your next e-mail
- Insightful Video: Sometimes creativity takes time
- Remembering Steve Jobs, the brand master
- Keeping the Las Vegas Secret
- Samsung spot humanizes technology
- The Netflix Implosion
- BART’s PR Ethics Questioned
- If Facebook was a country it would be the world’s third largest
- Runaway Executives: There are some things PR pros can’t fix
- Pac Sun uses Sinatra to hit hard on brand message
- Don’t take yourself so seriously
- Southwest Airlines cashing in on “Bags Fly Free”
- What color is your brand?